Thursday 15 December 2011

New Blog Member: atvbeast!

Hi pandas! Im atvbeast, my great freinds BlueIsGood and Mistral let me join their blog! I am on PD a lot, usually I come on everday to do quests then to hang out with some of my freinds. Oh yeah, a few of you might know me as dustin118. So if you see me (atvbeast) call me dustin please. So if you ever have any questions just tell me or right me and email at atvbeast118@aol.com. I will be posting the zing prizes and maybe the girls will let me post the outfit thing like they do. Oh and if you want to see more about me, you can search me on youtube. My freind Horacio made a video called Pandanda Beta TV 9, and I am in it. And my friend obeyme made a video called interveiw with dustin. (obviously on YouTube). Alright that's it for now.
-=ATV=-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment rules:
1. No offensive language, this includes swearing, racist stuff, etc. Anything that you think is rude, cant be said.
2. Please don't spam. This means YOU, edge. (otherwise known as wywywy, brodym etc)
3. Preferably no ads, unless it's to another pd blog or something.
4. Pandanda rules, follow them in the comments.