Thursday 2 February 2012

I'm back!

Hi ya everyone!

Yesterday I was having an operation in the hospital so I sadly couldn't come online. But I'm back now and I'm alright, apart from a bit of toothache (they took out a few teeth - two of them with roots nearly a centimeter long!!!). I am so glad that I was asleep at the time they were taking them out... but it also meant that even now I'm still a little drowsy.

The highlight was probably zooming down the rabbit warren-like corridors on the hospital bed-with-wheels thing - SO MUCH FUN XD... of course, at the end of the corridors was the door to the operating theater, but I was too elated from the ride to mind all of the people and the anesthetic. I mean, come on! I need a tooth extraction so I have to go into a hospital room with about 10 people crowded around me... LOL! A bit extreme, or what!?

Now I've just got to look forwards to lots and lots of homemade ice-cream! Yum!

Quick note: When I logged on today I noticed that the ads had gone for me. Yay! Is it just for elites or also for non elites? Oh, and please say hi to our new author, Doragabi!

-Blu!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment rules:
1. No offensive language, this includes swearing, racist stuff, etc. Anything that you think is rude, cant be said.
2. Please don't spam. This means YOU, edge. (otherwise known as wywywy, brodym etc)
3. Preferably no ads, unless it's to another pd blog or something.
4. Pandanda rules, follow them in the comments.