Wednesday 14 March 2012

New Location Ideas :-O

I was looking through RanRan's blog (It's really cool! ranranpandandablog.blogspot.com) and I found a picture of Henry saying "New locations and ingame activities coming in a big new section hopefully by sum" (the sum ment summer rofl.) Big section? Well, take a look at the map.
So, will this big section be one of the grey parts of the map? We will see. I thought at first it would be the coconut islands, but a lot of pandas asking Henry have had him say there is nothing planed for them. Is the mystery area of the map going to be a new location? Idk. I can't wait for summer.

From Misty :-)
P.S. This is NOT an announcement of something that is 100% real. I am NOT giving away anything. This is just a brainwave. I am probably all wrong. And, I will say it one more time. I AM NOT A MODERATOR OR WORKING FOR PANDANDA! ... Lol. From Misty :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment rules:
1. No offensive language, this includes swearing, racist stuff, etc. Anything that you think is rude, cant be said.
2. Please don't spam. This means YOU, edge. (otherwise known as wywywy, brodym etc)
3. Preferably no ads, unless it's to another pd blog or something.
4. Pandanda rules, follow them in the comments.