Monday 30 April 2012

Zing Prize

Sorry I'm late posting this, blogger keeps crashing on me. reason 43 to hate this new blogger thing.
Anyway, here is the prize.
(If you are wondering how I took the pic, I zoomed right in (by pressing ctrl and +) then I took the pic.)
And if you can't see the pic above, the prize is a Cinco De Mayo top! Finally Pandanda has made an AWESOME prize.

I just hope they have the mexican hat again this year.


And if so, what colour would it be?? Purple? Maybe. Remember, this is JUST AN EDIT AND PROBABLY NOT AN ITEM

From Misty :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mistral, You Got The Job For The Pandanda Fire Comment Moderator.
    BUT You Need A Wordpress Account.
    DO You Have One? If You Don't Can You Make One.
    Thanks ANd Email Me Once You Do, Using The Contact Us From On Pandanda Fire. :D
    THANKS!
    -2009FIRE

    ReplyDelete

Comment rules:
1. No offensive language, this includes swearing, racist stuff, etc. Anything that you think is rude, cant be said.
2. Please don't spam. This means YOU, edge. (otherwise known as wywywy, brodym etc)
3. Preferably no ads, unless it's to another pd blog or something.
4. Pandanda rules, follow them in the comments.