Sunday 20 May 2012

CONTEST!

CONTEST TIME! Lets just hope I can find my code :D
Your challenge is to get creative. Here's a list.

  • Draw a pic! 
  • Draw some clothes you would love to wear on Pandanda!
  • Write a song or Poem!
  • Make a movie!
  • Write a story!
  • Or anything else!
 The best entry from each of these will go into the draw for a 1-month elite code!

IMPORTANT:

  • ANY WORK MUST BE YOUR OWN. NO SAVING OTHER PEOPLE'S PICS AND SENDING THEM TO US FOR EXAMPLE.
  •  YOUR ENTRY MUST BE PANDANDA-BASED.  
  • THERE IS NO BIAS FOR PICS, THEY MAY BE DRAWN ON A COMPUTER OR IN REAL LIFE. 
  • NO BAD LANGUAGE ETC. IN STORIES, SONGS, AND POEMS. 

So, good luck. Oh, and how do you send us stuff? Well, some of you don't have non-private emails so we will ask you to:
  • For pics and videos : Upload them to Tinypic, then post the link in a comment on this post.
  • For poems or stories: Short, just post them in a comment. Long, you can upload them to a fanficton site or something then comment us the url, whatever works. Unless you have a pandaspace account, if you do send it to me on there. (my user is Mistral)
  • Other: I don't know. If you can't work out how to get it to us, comment asking how. 
Good luck everyone!
From Misty :-)

9 comments:

  1. I will write a poem about pandanda.

    PANDANDA

    Pandanda is a place
    A place you'd want to be
    No one ever ever
    Declined the sight to see
    As I was saying
    No one would be sad
    Don't be a fool
    And Just be glad!

    THE END :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Panda Name: 2009FIRE

    I am doing most of the list:

    1. Drawing of your panda (Misty):
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=jkg0vq&s=6

    2. Poem:
    We play in Pandanda land, winning all the grand! Doing quests, taking rests, running over the grass! Buying, and crying, and crazy stuff everywhere, soon Pandanda will be like a giant under-wear! (LOL LOL LOL) (such a random werid poem by me)

    3. Write a story:
    There was once A panda named Misty. She wsas running the Pawthrone Forest, and she saw a ghost named Draco. Draco went upon her, and Misty screamed! Misty ran away, and then Draco found her at the Den, She asked what Draco wanted, and draco said he wanted the ghost potion in her backpack before Draco dies, because his potion was about to end, and he had no more coins! So Misty gave the potion, and soon Draco ran away!

    -2009FIRE I hope I win, I worked very hard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi :)
    Nice blog,I love it! :D
    I love this contest! I'm gonna make a story :)
    Where should I send it? On comment,e-mail or pandaspace?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi carina! I'm glad you like the blog! You can send stories to me on pandaspace (my username is Mistral) or if it's a short one you can post it in a comment.
    Thanks
    Misty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Misty, have you received my entries?
    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, and auditions are still open :-)

      Delete
  6. Ok cool!
    When does the contest end?

    ReplyDelete

Comment rules:
1. No offensive language, this includes swearing, racist stuff, etc. Anything that you think is rude, cant be said.
2. Please don't spam. This means YOU, edge. (otherwise known as wywywy, brodym etc)
3. Preferably no ads, unless it's to another pd blog or something.
4. Pandanda rules, follow them in the comments.