Friday 10 August 2012

New Pandanda Forum!

New Pandanda Forums on Toontask!


Hey Panda Pals!
I’ve got some cool news for you! There is now a special PandandaForum on the Toontask.com site! You cancheck it out by clicking here.You can also find it listed in the Blogroll.
You will need to make an account for yourself on Toontask.combefore you can post in the Pandanda forums. You can use your Pandanda name ifit is available, but make sure that you do not use your Pandanda password.
After you log in, you can even change the theme of the wholeToontask site to Pandanda! Just scroll down to the very bottom of the forumpage and look for Change Theme in the left corner.
Once you have registered, make sure to add your panda tothe database.You can find it in the top menu of the blog, where it says Characters. You caninclude your Quest Level and the number of Quests you have completed. You canuse the database to search for other members of the forum. That’s a really coolfeature of the forum!
Of course, make sure you read the Policies and Guidelinesand Posting Rules for the forum. The ToonTask.com site and forums are gearedtowards young children so, just like on Pandanda, all content posted on thesite must be appropriate for young children, even if you are older!
I will be making an account there very soon, and so will aModerator or two. I hope to see lots of my friends on the ToontaskPandanda Forums!
Party on, Pandas!
Henry
Wow, this is REALLY cool. The best thing is, and sorry to Robot here, Pandanda Community doesn't really need to exist anymore.... Idk, I just don't like any website that asks for my password. My pandanda password.
What I find interesting though is that Toontask is basicly an ad for another virtual world... you even need to put it's name in when you sign up...
But anyway, have fun in the Pandanda Forums!
From Misty :-)
P.s. I had a dream about this.... Then I woke up and I saw Henry's blog post. What is it with me and dreaming about Pandanda? O.O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment rules:
1. No offensive language, this includes swearing, racist stuff, etc. Anything that you think is rude, cant be said.
2. Please don't spam. This means YOU, edge. (otherwise known as wywywy, brodym etc)
3. Preferably no ads, unless it's to another pd blog or something.
4. Pandanda rules, follow them in the comments.