Monday 3 October 2011

Zing zing zing!

Hello pandas!

I'm totally muddled up with the time zones.

Anyway. I got the hammer, and that's what counts. It took me a while because it wouldn't load, but I finally got it.

The pics:





Umm... I can see the potential if it was used in a movie, but it's not something that I'd wear as an everyday thing.

But I'm a girl.

Oh well. I think that Pandanda has done a great job anyway with the graphics. I know how hard it is to draw on the computer... or maybe they draw stuff and then scan it.

I'll leave that for you to think about!

-Blu! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment rules:
1. No offensive language, this includes swearing, racist stuff, etc. Anything that you think is rude, cant be said.
2. Please don't spam. This means YOU, edge. (otherwise known as wywywy, brodym etc)
3. Preferably no ads, unless it's to another pd blog or something.
4. Pandanda rules, follow them in the comments.