Tuesday 16 April 2013

>post title goes here<

Why the title? Well I just had to. Hopefully some of you will get the reference >.<

Anyway.
Sherman and Ultra (themanhunt) are now moderators! Congratulations :-)
They now have tops with MIT on them...
I didn't take any pics of Sherman or Ultra wearing it sorry, But yeah, you get the idea. Anyway, they can now kick, ban, mute, send mod messages, and possibly go in steath mode. (Saying that I don't know if they can or not, old PD mods could) They also have an extended chat log.

For those of you who say this is unfair, Sherman and Ultra both wanted to stop drama and people who swear, so the mods gave them powers to do so. They deserve it, and if you are going to go whining about it you won't deserve it.

In other news, you can now buy dragons for 25 Euros! (That's $32 US dollars, or $40 New Zealand dollars) They decided they wouldn't be free because it actually costs $100 US dollars a month to run the server. ($1,200 a year!) I wish I could buy one myself (I really want a gold dragon, or a black one, or an aqua one) but $40 NZ dollars is just too much for me.

Misty :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment rules:
1. No offensive language, this includes swearing, racist stuff, etc. Anything that you think is rude, cant be said.
2. Please don't spam. This means YOU, edge. (otherwise known as wywywy, brodym etc)
3. Preferably no ads, unless it's to another pd blog or something.
4. Pandanda rules, follow them in the comments.