Saturday 13 April 2013

*Brings bamboo back to life*

iPandanda is giving a Sensei hat to iPandanda bloggers!

I NOW OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCE BAMBOO IS AN IPANDANDA BLOG!

Heh.

And also, it's not THAT illegal and they are teenagers so they can't be sued. And anyway, I would make an iPandanda if I could be bothered :')

So this time I will attempt to post gossip as well as updates, therefore re-ruining people's reputations including my own. Jk Jk.

NOOOOO I MESSED THE HIGHLIGHT THING UP. IGNORE IT ^_^

To kick it off!

~ The gifts page has been undated! You can now buy a Zing Hat for the actually quite cheap price of €2 ($2.60, £1.70). Yes, I know it seems like a lot, but if you think about it, it's pretty cheap. If you have money and a paypal, just buy the hat! It keeps iPandanda open, PLUS you get a seriously epic hat.

   ~ There are some rumors that they are going to update the catalog and add dragons (small and big) by the end of the month! Let's hope so! I hope they add black halter tops and ruffle skirts ;-)

  ~ Let's get started with gossip.
Somebody called Mystic is starting rumors about me. Please ignore them ;')
apart from that, not much gossip, apart from drama with fano/eve o.o
oh well :3 anyway, I will go through the pages and change them round soon. Blu doesn't play iPandanda and Jar doesn't come on that much, But I will keep their pages anyway :)

Misty :-)

BTW, I am Mistral on iPandanda, with spares Mist and Misty. Mistral is my main though :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment rules:
1. No offensive language, this includes swearing, racist stuff, etc. Anything that you think is rude, cant be said.
2. Please don't spam. This means YOU, edge. (otherwise known as wywywy, brodym etc)
3. Preferably no ads, unless it's to another pd blog or something.
4. Pandanda rules, follow them in the comments.