Sunday 29 January 2012

March of the Snowmen is over.

And not only are the snowmen gone, so is the snow.
You may ask why it's zoomed out. Well, notice the ads? Let's take a closer look.This would be okay apart from the fact it's for members too. And, it's on Henry's blog.I am disappointed. The whole point of buying membership is to keep pandanda ad-free. A lot of other pandas agree:

"CP and PD are just as good and fun as each other. And if Pandanda has an annoying ad bar then look which one I'm going to give my money to"

kbrockwell: "horrible"
heyjesse9: "I don't like them"
Brookexoxo: "I hate it"
metropoppet2: "if there are ads I don't want to play pandanda anymore"
truffle819: "I hate these ads!" "I'm going crazy because of them!"
crazykatie32: "I don't like the ads"
Aquastar: "I hate them"
Candy6785: "they are."

I hope Pandanda stops this.

From Misty :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment rules:
1. No offensive language, this includes swearing, racist stuff, etc. Anything that you think is rude, cant be said.
2. Please don't spam. This means YOU, edge. (otherwise known as wywywy, brodym etc)
3. Preferably no ads, unless it's to another pd blog or something.
4. Pandanda rules, follow them in the comments.