Sunday 29 January 2012

New Ad Bar?

Is it just me or have Pandanda added a horrifically horrendous Google Ads bar to the top of our screens?

It looks horrible! White next to blue! Eugh. Pandanda, I am really not happy with this addition. I'm even thinking about boycotting. Seriously, it has just made Pandanda look ugly. I don't like it. I really don't like it.

Sigh. Well, I'm definitely sending in a complaint message. Sure, maybe have Google Ads for non elites, but please not for elites. We pay money to Pandanda and we don't expect some ugly advert bar to ruin our experience. When my membership runs out, I will seriously consider not renewing it. I'll go to Club Penguin, a virtual world which is free of adverts!

Please, Pandanda. We don't like adverts. Maybe the nice ones you put beside the non elites screens, but not the horrible Google ones. Please, no!

-A very unhappy Blu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment rules:
1. No offensive language, this includes swearing, racist stuff, etc. Anything that you think is rude, cant be said.
2. Please don't spam. This means YOU, edge. (otherwise known as wywywy, brodym etc)
3. Preferably no ads, unless it's to another pd blog or something.
4. Pandanda rules, follow them in the comments.