Saturday 20 October 2012

Buy Membership buttons gone?


Ok, So I'm seriously confused. Andeecandee told me the option to buy membership was gone, so of course I went to the membership page to investigate. But every single way of buying membership is gone, apart from gift codes and panda gold.

So, what on earth is happening? Here is what I think:

  1. Pandanda might have removed it on purpose. Idk why. Maybe it's so pandas will buy panda gold membership instead of real membership. (and make us pay a LOT more O.O) It would explain why there are so many non member items in the catalog/Halloween fest. This would be awesome, because it would mean pandanda would be like it's in beta again! But it's not too likely because pandanda needs money to run.
  2. It's a glitch. Probably this is the most likely theory. But I don't know why we can't buy gift codes anymore. I guess I will have to tell Henry.
  3. There is going to be a new membership page and pandanda is in the process of updating it. Not likely.
From Misty :-)

1 comment:

  1. I think the reason why is b/c Pandanda is closing down...check link for proof: http://www.pandanda.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comment rules:
1. No offensive language, this includes swearing, racist stuff, etc. Anything that you think is rude, cant be said.
2. Please don't spam. This means YOU, edge. (otherwise known as wywywy, brodym etc)
3. Preferably no ads, unless it's to another pd blog or something.
4. Pandanda rules, follow them in the comments.