Monday 22 October 2012

The Private Server Idea.

Research time! Ok, So there used to be this thing called iPandanda. (Not the blog! it's different) It basically was a website, something that looked like pandanda on it. The owners of iPandanda got a hold of the files used to run pandanda. They even changed them a bit so you could get any item you wanted and use commands and that sort of stuff.

There are also several things like iPandanda, but downloads. It's risky downloading that sort of thing because they might have viruses, so DON'T TRY IT!

Then, I found this.

*BY CLICKING THIS LINK YOU LEAVE BAMBOO (unless you right click/open in new tab) AND THEREFORE ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK*

http://forum.ragezone.com/f111/pandanda-flash-game-private-server-860368/

I KNEW it was possible! HA HA HA to whats-her-name! So, All we pandas need to do now is figure out how to contact the person who was making the server. It wasn't even that long ago! (october 7th!!!!)

There is hope.

Then again, maybe not. Henry might be so unkind as to delete everything.... all the game files... all the pandas....

Let's hope not.

From Misty :-)

P.S. I forgot to mention! I might be able to run a TINY 1-10 panda server for about an hour a day! I just need the pandanda files and Henry's permission >.<

P.P.S. This blog won't close after PD closes. We might blog about all the other games instead, and Orbs is still being written. 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Bamboo i really do miss all my friends youre one of them and plz Keep in touch with me im dora1798

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dora,

      My username on club penguin is exactly this: Grommette
      Blu's username on club penguin is exactly this: Blue Is Good
      Jar's username on club penguin is: well, I forgot. I will check later. But anyway, Add me on CP! You are an awesome friend dora :-)

      Delete
  2. thanks misty when i tried to search you it wont find you can you search me my names the same on every virtual world im on but im not on very manny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh its okay i found you now sorry.

    Hugs

    Dora

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have iPandandas files. All of them. Everything from the website to the mediaservers

    ReplyDelete

Comment rules:
1. No offensive language, this includes swearing, racist stuff, etc. Anything that you think is rude, cant be said.
2. Please don't spam. This means YOU, edge. (otherwise known as wywywy, brodym etc)
3. Preferably no ads, unless it's to another pd blog or something.
4. Pandanda rules, follow them in the comments.