Monday 29 October 2012

Henry's Goodbye



Some people were sad...





And others were thankful...
Henry talked for a very long time, so I've decided not to upload everything. Here's some stuff, though:




Misty asked a couple of questions (I'll have to ask her what they were):

But Pandaspace will probably stay open:
But we all need to listen to what Henry and the other person say next.


Those two are my favorite images, because they have the best advice. Pandanda is gone, but we will stay strong and move on. Our memories will be in our minds forever, and we will cherish them. But for now we need to talk to other pandas on PandaSpace, find out where to see some of our best friends, and then join some other virtual worlds. I know that I'm definitely going to go back to Club Penguin, since I have a lot of history and friends there, but there are many other great places to go.

Deep in my heart, I still think Pandanda was the best virtual world there ever was, and I don't think I'll ever disagree with that. But we need to look around and find the second best world, and go there. However, I will never forget my past. I spent three years of my life dedicated to Pandanda, and while it's sad to see it go, I know that other places like Club Penguin are nearly as good. So go there and find Blue Is Good, and we can share our Pandanda memories. The economy can take Pandanda away from us physically, but not mentally. We will always be Pandanda pandas at heart.

-Blu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment rules:
1. No offensive language, this includes swearing, racist stuff, etc. Anything that you think is rude, cant be said.
2. Please don't spam. This means YOU, edge. (otherwise known as wywywy, brodym etc)
3. Preferably no ads, unless it's to another pd blog or something.
4. Pandanda rules, follow them in the comments.