Monday 8 October 2012

New zing prize.... and more....

Ok so, the new zing prize is a background. Yup. So log onto pandanda and have a look.

Also! I remembered I have an elite code just sitting waiting to be used, so we need to GIVE IT AWAY!

But how? I can't decide! Should we have a party? Or a contest? Or should we just give it randomly to somebody who comments? PLEASE HELP ME DECIDE! Seriously! Post a comment on how I should give the code away! (please)

Btw, Jar is not the owner of this blog. Blu and I are. Jar posts the henry's blog posts, I do zing prizes and other stuff, and Blu does orbs, and anything else that I haven't done.

Ok, that's all I can think of to post right now.

From Misty :-)


1 comment:

  1. i have an idea for ur elite code!u can make a lottery contest and let people email u or comment u and when the contest is over u should put some names in a jar and pull some 3 of them out or something like that.its a idea for u i hope you'll like the idea.
    sincerly,pop14music
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Comment rules:
1. No offensive language, this includes swearing, racist stuff, etc. Anything that you think is rude, cant be said.
2. Please don't spam. This means YOU, edge. (otherwise known as wywywy, brodym etc)
3. Preferably no ads, unless it's to another pd blog or something.
4. Pandanda rules, follow them in the comments.